ERV-750 Extended Reach Valve Exerciser - Low Stack Version
ERV-750 Standard / Low Stack version for mounting on trailers, skids, and flatbed trucks. ERV-750 Automated Extended Reach Valve Operator, features Wachs hands free operation with Intelligent Automation. The extendable arm provides the full 750 ft/lbs of torque, even when fully extended. The support system utilizes dual pivot points to reach over to any curbside valve box or hydrant. Locking disc brake holds the full torque of the machine while operating. Frame is heavy duty 3in square steel tube construction. System includes a mechanical lock securing the machine during travel.
- 750 ft/lbs of torque with hands free, “no assumption” operation
- Dual hydraulic locking disc brakes with push button release
- 13ft of reach from the mounting pedestal
- 3in square steel tube construction
- Mechanical lock system for storage during travel
- Variable Speed 5-30 RPM (30 RPM at recommended flow)
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity*
- Modular design, single hydraulic motor & drive gear on a ball bearing lockable slide offers increased efficiency & compact dimensions
- Power supply requirements of 4-12 GPM @ 2000psi (8 GPM recommended)
- Fully compatible with VITALS software which enables full data logging and sync between the HC-100 and your Network PC*
- Telescoping valve key operates standard AWWA 2in nut
*Requires ruggedized HC-100 controller/data logger with built-in GPS, sold separately.