Wachs Trav-L-Vac 300 Skid is a gasoline engine driven vacuum specially designed for mounting to truck beds, used for light to medium duty vacuum tasks including water utility valve box maintenance. A powerful gasoline driven industrial vacuum, it will handle liquid debris and lift solids up to 25 lbs (11.4 kg) and includes a large capacity 90 gallon spoils tank with manual dump gate..
Wachs skid systems pre-install and pre-wire all the components to a metal skid platform, creating a ready to run system which only requires a few bolts to mount to your vehicle, eliminating excess labor expense.
Trav-L-Vac 300 Skid Mount Features
- Kohler gasoline engine with electric start and tach/hour meter
- 345 CFM @ 14 HG heavy duty positive displacement blower with discharge silencer
- 90 gallon (341L) spoils tank with manual dump gate
- Washable/reusable 3 stage filtration system
- Relief valve
- High liquid shut off
- 15' x 2.5" (4.6M x 6.4cm) suction hose with quick disconnects
- 6.5' x 2" (2M x 50.8mm) wand and installation instructions
- Ships without fluids, skid requires user installation