Compact LX Valve Maintenance Trailer VMT, Gas
The Compact LX™ is the perfect platform for your ERV-750 when no vacuum is needed, space is an issue and you prefer a light trailer or skid mount solution. The complete trailer weighs less than 1400 lbs (635 kg), measures a compact 63in W x 105in L overall (160 cm x 267 cm), and is easily pulled with light duty vehicles.
With its small footprint, the Compact LX is ideal for narrow city streets and tight alleys, for fragile or forested landscapes or anywhere a large, heavy trailer or truck won’t fit.
Designed to carry our powerful ERV-750 (Extended Reach Valve) exerciser and Class II Hydraulic Power Unit, E.H. Wachs Compact LX is compact, lightweight and easily transportable to perform valve maintenance using our Intelligent Automation and HC-100 handheld controller.
Compact LX Features
- 16 HP gas engine
- ERV-750 extended valve operator with a 13 foot (3.96 meters) reach
- HC-100 VITALS controller with GPS
- HTMA class II auxiliary hydraulic circuit rated at 8 GPM @ 1,800 PSI
- NATM Compliant Trailer
- Telescoping Valve Key
Compact LX includes
- Wachs 750 Ft/lb (1020 Nm) Extended Reach Valve operator
- Wachs ruggedized HC-100 with GPS controller/datalogger
- A 16 H.P (12 kW) Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine with hydraulic pump and fan-cooled heat exchanger provides ample power for all contained functions
- Auxiliary HTMA Class II circuit with 10 gallon (38 L) reservoir, continuous duty rated for 8 GPM (30.3 LPM) @ 1,800 PSI (125 bar)
- Telescoping valve key
LX Package includes
- Light bar with arrow board
- 45ft (14 M) auxiliary hydraulic hose reel for operation of hydraulic power tools
- Bluetooth tethering module (installed in ERV-750) for wireless communication between the exerciser and Controller/Data Logger
- steel storage bin