Wachs Trav-L-Vac-300 is ideal for working with smaller vehicles, positioning in tight quarters, or for use in high traffic areas. The Trav-L- Vac 300 allows utility companies and public works departments to perform small to midsize vacuum tasks without the massive investment of a large highway vac truck.
The Trav-L-Vac 300 is a safe, non-destructive and cost-effective machine for precise utility excavation that requires less backfill and restoration. It helps prevent underground damage, while offering a more accurate way to excavate soil and locate underground utilities.
Ideal for valve box cleaning and excavation, the Trav-L-Vac 300 handles solid and liquid debris safely and quickly. It is available as either a compact trailer for towing to job sites with your choice of ball coupler or Pintle hook, or as a skid mount model ready to bolt down for operation from small flatbed trucks. Lightweight, the trailer can be easily pulled by light duty pickup trucks.
Featuring a powerful 20 horsepower gasoline engine, it comes complete with a 90 gallon spoils tank with manual discharge, a heavy duty positive displacement blower that can generate 345 CFM at 14in Hg, and triple filtration. In short, it’s all the vac unit you’ll need for ordinary day to day tasks. Combined with a Wachs P-2 handheld exerciser, the Trav-L-Vac 300 is a good starting point for smaller organizations and municipalities looking to self-perform their valve maintenance activities.
Trav-L-Vac 300 Features
- Trailer or Skid packages available
- 20 H.P. Gas Engine
- 90 Gallon spoils tank with manually activated dump gate and 2in drain plug
- 3 stage filtration system
- 345 CFM at 14in Hg Heavy Duty Positive Displacement Blower with Discharge Silencer Vacuum relief valve
- 2 1/2in (63.5 mm) x 10ft (3.0 m) flexible wire-reinforced rubber suction base hose
- 2in (50.8 mm) x 6 1/2ft (2.0 m) steel suction tube with handles
- Quick disconnect cam lock hose couplings
- High liquid level shut off switch
- Hour meter and tachometer
- Steel suction tubes available in sizes:
- 7/8in x 6 1/2ft (22.2 mm x 2.0 m)
- 1 1/4in x 6 1/2ft (31.8 mm x 2.0 m)
- 1 1/2in x 6 1/2ft (38.1 mm x 2.0 m)
- Rear Mount Engine Control
- Light Package including a bright flashing yellow caution light