Grand LX Valve Maintenance Trailer VMT, Diesel
As the industry leader in valve maintenance systems, Wachs Utility Products offers a wide range of equipment designed to perform recommended or mandated procedures. Wachs products can help track your valuable water infrastructure and keep it operating at peak efficiency. The pinnacle in trailer mounted valve maintenance systems is Wachs Grand LX.
Wachs Grand LX trailer includes our class leading ERV-750 extended reach operator and the powerful TM-7 for larger or stubborn valves. This is the industry standard for a completely upgradeable, versatile platform designed to transport all the valve maintenance and vacuum tools needed in the field. Built to withstand the rigors of years of service, it’s the perfect solution for municipalities or contractors looking for a rugged, long lasting self-contained system.
Wachs Grand LX supports our industry exclusive VITALS® software that uses “No Assumptions” logic in its programming. This class leading software, developed over the last three decades, has one goal in mind - to eliminate misdirection and over-torquing of valves during operation to prevent damaging or breaking them. Comprised of both mobile and desktop modules, VITALS allows you to set torque limits and record infrastructure details including location, valve-operating direction, and torque applied.
Grand LX (Diesel) - VMT Valve Maintenance Trailer with twin valve turners includes:
- Wachs 1,500 Ft/lb TM-7 operator (2,500 Ft/lb TM-7 HD Plus optional)
- Wachs 750 Ft/lb Extended Reach Valve ERV-750 operator
- Ruggedized HC-100 with GPS controller/datalogger
- Tier 4F compliant, Kubota 1.1L, I-3 4-stroke, liquid cooled, IDI diesel engine provides ample power for all contained functions
- Auxiliary HTMA Class II circuit (10 gallon reservoir, fan cooled heat exchanger, continuous duty rated for 8 GPM @ 1,800 PSI)
- Positive displacement blower provides 500 CFM-11in Hg vacuum
- Spoils containment provided by a 250 gallon tank with power hydraulic dump (curb side discharge) and latching rear door
- 2.5 gpm @ 3000 psi pressure washer system
- 7 gallon anti-freeze tank
- 66 gallon water tank
- 2-1/2in, 1-1/4in & 7/8” suction wands and one each short and long wash-down guns
The LX package bundle:
- Light bar
- Auxiliary hydraulic hose reel
- Bluetooth tether
- Job box