Wachs Utility HPU-18 18HP Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) is a CE Compliant, gas engine driven hydraulic unit cart mounted. Powered by an 18 HP (13.25 kW) Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine with electric start, it is designed to power both HTMA Class I & II tools. A selector valve on the control panel sets the pump to deliver either 8 GPM (30 LPM) @ 2,000 PSI (140 bar) or 5 GPM (20 LPM) @ 2,000 PSI (140bar).
Wachs portable hydraulic power units are the ideal choice for smooth, reliable hydraulic power, in the shop or in the field. Hydraulic power units (HPUs) pack more power in less space than any other power source, and because the supply is completely sealed they’re the best choice for partial immersion, sandy, dusty and other difficult environments.
• Fuel Tank capacity: 5.5 gallon (20 l). Minimum grade 85 octane
• One 5 gpm (19 lpm) Circuit or One 8 gpm (30 lpm) Circuit
• Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity 3 gallon (11 l)
• HTMA/EHTMA Category Type 1 and 2
• Max Pressure 2000 psi (138 bar)
• Auto idle feature-lower fuel consumption & less noise
• Tool circuit lockout during engine start-up - safety feature
• Quartz hour meter on control panel-records engine run time
• Lift and latch handle with fold up side handles
• 35 Ah sealed, non spillable, no maintenance battery located in covered compartment
• Electric start engine has pressure lubrication system, low engine oil shutdown & spin-on oil filter
• In-tank hydraulic filter with dipstick & easy access filter replacement