Turning valves and valve handwheels is an vital task in maintaining your infrastructure. Wachs RS-2 handheld valve exerciser is the ideal tool for operating or exercising handwheel and rising stem valves from 6 to 60in (152.4 to 1524mm), with its open 4in (102mm) hub design accommodating most rising stems.
Portable for everyday use, Wachs RS-2 is available in electric, hydraulic or pneumatic drive, delivering between 500 to 800 ft/lbs of torque depending on drive type, with a maximum of 55 rpm for fast, reliable opening and closing of water, wastewater and natural gas valves in the field. Wachs RS-2 Rising Stem Handheld Valve Exerciser is designed with operator health in mind, to prevent arm and back injuries associated with manually turning large, stubborn or frozen industrial valves.
Wachs RS-2 offers a range of adapters and accessories to suit most applications, including PIV (Post Indicator Valves). There’s a 1in (25.4 mm) square drive adapter, dedicated handwheel adapters and a universal handwheel adapter to fit most common handwheels.
• Available in hydraulic, pneumatic or electric drive
• Operates all rising & non-rising stem valves from 6-60in (152.4-1524mm)
• 4in (106.1mm) hub opening for operating rising stem valves
• Mount to any handwheel with Universal Handwheel Adapter
• Forward and reverse operation. Variable speed control
• Built in easy view LCD counter
• 55 rpm high-speed operation for valves requiring several hundred turns
• 800 lb-ft torque for difficult valves