Dedicated Valve Handwheel Adapter Kit including detent pins and U-bolts for permanent mounting. Securely mounts to handwheel, allowing an operator to quickly attach the RS-2 Rising Stem Valve Exerciser.
Dedicated Adapter Kit Includes:
- Dedicated Valve Handwheel Adapter Plate
- Drive Fingers
Mounting & Setup Procedure:
- The dedicated handwheel adapter plate must be mounted to the rising stem valve with U-bolts supplied in the kit. Holes must be drilled into the adapter plate in order to bolt the plate to the handwheel spokes.
- To determine hole location, center the dedicated handwheel plate hole over the center of the rising stem screw, and mark the hole locations.
- After mounting the adapter plate, bolt fingers to the RS-2 drive hub using the slots provided for this purpose, located on bottom of actuator, using 1/4 20 x 5/8in socket head cap screws.
- Place the RS-2 Rising Stem Valve Exerciser on the dedicated adapter plate so that fingers rest in the adapter plate slots.
- Insert “fast-pins” in holes provided to lock the actuator onto the adapter plate.